Today was International Happiness Day!
I actually didn’t even realize this until I came across Lee’s post over at her blog Golden Pink Journal just a bit ago.
She invited her followers to partake in a challenge of listing 20 things that create a sense of happiness for us. I’m super late on this, but I decided to join her! 🙂
- Deep belly laughs
- Random acts of kindness
- Watching and interacting with children
- Dancing wildly and unabashedly
- Organizing/decorating my space
- Choosing my outfit/jewelry for the day
- Sky gazing
- Connecting with genuine, positive people
- Eating fresh, juicy fruits, veggies, and greens – also the occasional dark chocolate
- My morning tea time
- Being of service in whatever way I can
- Sitting in front of my altar and playing my singing bowl
- Being a witness to others personal realizations and shifts
- Being intensely curious about life and each person I meet
- Hiking outdoors and exploring new places with my boyfriend
- My self-Love and beauty ritual
- Me time
- Feeling intensely connected to myself and my spirituality
- Finding inspiration in each moment
What inspires happiness for YOU?! I’m so curious!